This is very informative!
Countering Jacobson v. Massachusetts [1905 SCOTUS ruling]
1) Jacobson vs. Massachusetts is based on contradictory logic. It violates the spirit of the first clause of the 1st Amendment of the US Bill of Rights: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof”. By reasonable analogy, neither can the US Supreme Court.
By this decision –asserting that it is immaterial whether or not a vaccine is actually effective, so long as it is the belief of state authorities that the mandatory vaccine will promote the common welfare and is a reasonable and proper exercise of their police power– the court is effectively violating the first clause of the 1st Amendment. It is doing so by asserting the right of the two other branches of government to make laws based on a publicly professed religion — specifically, a state-sanctioned dogma of forced vaccinations as purportedly effective public health biotechnology, involving neither proven scientific methods or accountability/liability. Furthermore, this decision also violates the 1st Amendment’s second clause, thereby tacitly denying the freedom of other non-state-sanctioned religions to refuse any mandated vaccinations being imposed by the present globalist corporate state-sponsored vaccine-based religion.
2) Jacobson vs. Massachusetts violates the third clause of the 8th Amendment of the US Bill of Rights, forbidding cruel and unusual punishment. Such cruel and unusual punishment would be de facto human sacrifice to its publicly professed vaccination-based religion — specifically child sacrifice — imposed by liability/accountability-free forced injections that could be masquerading as bioweapons.
3) Jacobson vs. Massashusetts violates the 9th amendment to the US Bill of Rights: “The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people”.
Therefore, Jacobson vs. Massachusetts also violates the related 2nd paragraph of the US Declaration of Independence: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of Happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.”
Both the 9th Amendment of the US Bill of Rights and the US Declaration of Independence affirm the right of the people to Life, Liberty, Safety and Happiness, and the right to overthrow any such surrogate corporate governance that has through bad faith violated its political contract with the people. Such bad faith has presently been demonstrated by globalist-controlled surrogate corporate governments at all levels in America, by consistently failing to support the rights of the people in their pursuance of these just ends. Most fundamentally, this globalist-controlled corporate governance has in bad faith violated the rights of the people to provide for themselves and their posterity Life and Health Through Safety — without which none of their other fundamental rights can be attained.
4) Jacobson vs. Massachusetts violates the First Clause of Section 1, Article III of the US Constitution: “The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behavior…” This is because the Supreme Court of the United States has, with such rulings as Jacobson vs. Massachusetts, affirmed the right of corrupt corporate globalist surrogate governments at all levels to commit treason against the people of the United States. The US Supreme Court has, with this ruling, affirmed that these corrupt globalist corporate governments can without due diligence, sufficient pretext and with impunity mandate medical martial law and bioweaponized vaccinations on the people of the United States and, more specifically, their posterity.
5) Jacobson vs. Massachusetts , as a ruling of justices of the US Supreme Court, is therefore a judicial act of treason against the people of the United States, most specifically their children, as defined in Article III, Section 3 of the US Constitution: “Treason against the (people of the) United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” The US Supreme Court ruling of Jacobson vs. Massachusetts, as a long standing judicial precedent of adherence to globalist tyranny against the American people through medical martial law, is therefore null and void. It therefore cannot be used as any lawful judicial precedent for the imposition of medical martial law and mandated bioweaponized vaccinations against the people of the United States and, more specifically, their children.